Missions

Pray for Philippines Missions

Back in the US

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally, back in the US. I arrived on Wednesday 30, at 8:30 AM. I had to spend all night in JFK. My plane arrived there at 8:30 PM and my connecting flight did not leave until 6:10 the next morning. Not enought time to get a taxi, hotel and get back up by 4:00AM to get to the airport. Just four-five hours in an expensive NY hotel is not worth the cost....so I slept for a whole hour! on a seat terminal 4 leaning against a concrete post.
Yesterday I finally started to get over the jet lag...but the Charlotte pollen started to get to me. This morning I am fighting a sinus headach....but all in all feel really good.

I will begin to update and post about the people of the Philippines. They are wonderful, hospital, and humble people. I want to write about many of the people I met and document about the many churches that I ministered in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP