Missions

Pray for Philippines Missions

Pray in the name of Jesus Christ

Monday, October 12, 2009

When I was in Valencia I taught a leadership conference. There were 29 leaders who attended.
I taught them the basic doctrine of one-God and that his name is Jesus Christ. I taught that prayer, baptism, and salvation is in the name of Jesus Christ. That was on a Monday, on Thursday this pastor went to lake Apo with me. He told me that I had "changed his life." That he knew that he had to add the "anointing" (Christ) to his prayers. He said is was going to always pray in the name of Jesus Christ!

Pastor Teresito Tupaz

2 comments:

Adam Pastor Fri Oct 16, 07:04:00 AM 2009  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bill Miracle Fri Oct 16, 10:40:00 AM 2009  

Adam, Thank you for your comment. This is just not the place or the purpose of this blog to debate the doctrine of the Godhead so I deleted the comment.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP