Missions

Pray for Philippines Missions

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here is the Church of Jesus Christ in the mountains near Initao. I wrote about this church in an earlier post called "the story of Pepito." There was a baby here who had a very bad tumor on the back of its head. I was told it was caused my malunutrion.

I just got an email from the Philippines with a report that the baby was healed at our prayer of faith. No medicine was applied.
Sis Flor writes,
"Praise the Lord! Pastor Winston and I just arrive from Initao to met the child and all the ministers. The child was completely healed from tumor without applying medicine just through your prayer the baby got healed."








As I have told this story, several people have asked about how they can help this family. Sis Flor writes that this family of 5 can survive on a bag of rice for 2000 pesos a month or $40, formula for the baby is 1,900 and vitamins are 399, for a total of about $92.
If you are interested in helping with this family please contact me. Sis Flor will buy the food directly and distribute and provide reciepts with signatures of the recipients. Every dollar will go to feed the hungry, 100%.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP