Missions

Pray for Philippines Missions

Valencia Meetings

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"No whites in many years!"

The last two nights I conducted open air meetings on a concrete pad that they use to dry rice. We hung a tarp and lights and set up a small stage. The first night it was raining, and threatening rain, but we still had about 125 people. The older elders said that it had been many years since a white missionary had visited their area. I ministered on Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever, Heb. 13:8. Then I prayed for their healing. There were so many miracles...female conditions, deaf ears, one eye that was almost blind, back/shoulder pain, babies with diseases that I have never heard of before (caused by malnutrition), ect. As I began to pray there were so many people that I could not interview each of them about what their disease was. People started to come from everywhere. They were sitting in their homes listening and then they came out for prayer. I am sure I prayed for 200 people that first night. They began to fall under the power of God and were laying on the wet concrete. The only church in the area is Catholic and 7th Day Adventist (they are huge in the Philippines), so this was very new to the people.
The second night, last night, I ministered in John 1:1. At the end I asked for new converts who had never accepted Jesus Christ in their life before. We recorded 29 names that came forward, one little lady was 81 years old, and there were 3 teenage boys. They were crying and confessing their sins...No doubt that revival had come to the people. Giving all the glory to God. This coming Saturday I will be baptising in a pool in the name of Jesus Christ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP