Missions

Pray for Philippines Missions

Januray 1, 2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

The new year is here! We have been blessed in 2009 and will be abundantly blessed in 2010. There is much to be thankful for and much to pray for. Greater things will be done for the kingdom in 2010, more than we have ever done before, by the grace of God. We bless him for the new year, and bless his name, Jesus Christ. He is the one who forgave my sins, heals my body, lets me walk in blessings, there is not destruction or ruin in my future. But I will walk in the love of the Lord and have his "tender mercy."

Psa. 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name.

Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psa 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP